Disc Harrow: 40-Blade Dual-Folding-Flap Hydraulic off-Centered Heavy-Duty Harrow
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5,555 US $5,080|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Customer Requirements|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 1BZ-4.5
- Application Field: Agriculture
- Power Source: Tractor
- Disc Harrow: 1bz-4.5
- Specification: SGS
- Type: Disc Harrow
- Farming Policy: Dry Cultivating Machinery
- Operation: Soil Preparation Machinery, Continuous Running Operation
- Trademark: Pengcheng Lishi
- Origin: Xuzhou, Jiangsu
1BZ-4.5 40-blade Dual-folding-flap Hydraulic Off-centered Heavy-duty Harrow, It combines a number of domestic and foreign similar type of harrows advantages is currently relatively advanced products in our country.
Its main characteristics are summarized as follows:
1. It is mainly used for stubble cleaning before cultivation and earth breaking after cultivation of heavy soils, "harrowing instead of cultivation" of medium and light soils, scarification before seeding and weed control in fallow land. This harrow can harrow the land smoothly, with strong penetrability performance and high working quality.
2. It works at wide breadth and is being transported at narrow breadth, and its wings can be folded conveniently. It is featured by reliable structure, high-efficiency operation and flexible transport. The penetrability performance is better when it works with the attached harrow sets removed.
3. Rigid harrow racks and beams are used,with advanced structure, sturdy and durable.
|Drawbar power (kw)||103.6-118.4|
|Hitched type||Pull-type w/hole|
|Max.cultivation width (m)||4.5|
|Max depth (cm)||20|
|Disc blade sizes(mm) and types||Dia. 660mm 65Mn|